Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christine, we'll deal with you after the election.......

That was what the voice on the other end of the telephone had to say to me this evening at 11:45 p.m. when I answered my phone.

You call me at my home, where my child lives, and you basically threaten me. You do this anonymously, calling with a private number and make this threat. You are nothing but a coward. A COWARD. How dare you. Oh you big tough guys, you can find me. So now I know you can read the phonebook. Uh huh.

I have forwarded all information to the Caledon OPP, including my cooperation to search my phone records.

Tell me, why a girl with a small town blog and a small town opinion gets a call like this? I damn well have a good idea of where this has come from and if you think, for a minute, that you can intimidate me you are sadly mistaken. Ask yourself who has the most to lose in this election?


For those of you who are sitting back chuckling to yourself smugly thinking that you've shut down this girl's blog, then you might want to-rethink that strategy. All roads lead somewhere and if they lead to you then you'd better watch out. Like I said, you call my home where my child lives then this is a whole different kind of ball game. The worst thing you could ever do is to slap at a Momma Bear.

To the coward who called my home I say this. If you were a real man you'd "man up" and bring your threat directly to me but oh no, you choose to try blindly call my home at quarter of midnight. COWARD. COWARD. COWARD.

Kiss my grass.

1 comment:

  1. This bears repeating to the low-lifes threatening the FREEDOM of Caledon and its residents:

    WE SEE THROUGH YOU - HANDS OFF OUR COMMUNITY

    ReplyDelete